How to Download and Activate iOS 9 Beta
The release of iOS 8 brought a series of mix reaction. Some of us were happy with the update while some complained of major hiccups with the operating system. Especially critics were not happy with the release as they found out that the glitches of previous software were not fixed quite properly. So, for them and the users who were not happy with the previous release, upcoming iOS 9 is the way to go.
Thankfully, as we are in the process of bidding farewell to this year, 2014, we are also gearing up for the much-awaited iOS 9. Touted as the saviour of all iPhone users, it is expected to be the most advanced version of operating system for Apple devices and hopefully, it will address the concern faced by the users all around the world.
iOS 9 Beta Release Date
If Apple abides to its product lifecycle, we can safely predict that Apple iOS 9 will be announced in June 2015 and by September 2015, it will be released for Apple users.
Every software update by Apple comes amidst much fanfare and brings a string of reaction. It has become a norm for the Cupertino OEM to release a major update followed by a number of minor updates to solve the glitches caused by older hardware and phones that are not fully compatible with new software.
As iOS 8 has released for Apple devices, you can also download the beta version of iOS 9. The most wonderful part is that if you do not like it, you can always roll back to the previous version of operating software. Hopefully, iOS 9 and iOS 9 beta will cover the necessary development features to enhance user-experience of Apple users.
Here is how to download the iOS 9 beta
2) If you are not subscribed to iTunes, please subscribe to it and update it to the latest version.
3) You will need to create a backup of your iPhone via iTunes.
4) Now, you have covered all the necessary steps and can download iOS 9 beta for your iPad or iPhone. If you are clueless about how to download iOS 9 beta, you can use this link, which offers you an easier and hassle-free download. Apple’s official developers’ portal can also be used to download iOS 9 beta.
5) Go to iTunes and click on ‘Restore’ option to upgrade. For Windows you can use ‘Shift’ keys. On Mac, use the alt / option key.
6) Select the .ipsw file you have downloaded.
7) Let the installation finish.
8) You can restore the previous setting via iTunes if you do not like what you see.
Hopefully, iOS 9 and iOS 9 beta will cover the necessary development features to enhance the user-experience of Apple users. While it will be released for public much later, you all will have the chance to roll the dice and see what happens.